Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mexico

A couple weeks ago we flew out to Mexico with 25 of some of our closest friends  :)  What an amazing time!  We were at the El Dorado Royale in Riviera Maya, such a beautiful resort!  The weekend before flying out was the wedding of some of our favorite people.  Their wedding was on a lake, it was quite lovely!

hubs and me at the rehearsal dinner

Abbie (the bride) and myself

on our limo ride to the wedding

first meal in Mexico!!!!

a few of us lovely ladies...

the happy couple! :)


hanging out at the swing bar


and of course, I made sure we went horse back riding!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time was had! You got some serious Mexico sun :)

Leslie G said...

I've heard SO much about that resort-it's definitely on my list of places to go. Looks like you had fun!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

I wonder if this is the area my friend is going to in Dec. I'll have to ask her. Looks like a great time with a TON of friends!