Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Pork Chop Bake

4 Pork Chops
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Lipton Soup Mix (I didn't have this so omitted it)
Garlic Salt 
Onion Salt 

1. Season your chops with garlic and onion salt

2. pour soup on bottom of 9x13 baking dish, place pork chops in dish (I sprinkled with Italian Seasoning, but if you have the Lipton mix this is where I would use that)

3. Bake at 425 for 40 minutes

The Review:
I never got to try this one, I made it when I worked a 3-day stretch and just never took it in for dinner.  My husband and kids all enjoyed the meal though!  They ate it as leftovers as well and said it was just as good as the first day!  (Obviously this is a pretty basic way to make pork chops, but it's a meal that I made so it's making the cut and gets a spot on the blog! :)



The pasta salad above I've been making for years.... scrumptious!

any type of pasta you'd like (1/2 a pound will work, or 1lb will make leftovers!)
can of peas
canned or fresh chicken, if fresh it needs to be cooked and shredded
mayo
mustard
pepper and salt to taste

1. Cook the pasta, drain, rinse with cold water
2. drain can of peas, add to pasta
3. add shredded chicken to pasta
4. add mayo and mustard, along with pepper and salt, garlic/onion salt works as well.... there are no measurements here, it's all to make it to taste

We love this pasta!  It's easy to make, lasts a long time, and tastes oh so good!

No comments: