Thursday, June 4, 2009

packing suggestions?

ok bloggie friends.... I don't often go on vacations that last a week, and especially never a vacation that will not have a Wal-mart nearby!!!!  Any suggestions on things that I should bring?  I feel like I'm going to get on this ship and be totally screwed because I forgot something!  Clothes - check, undies - check, bath stuff - check..... there's gotta be something though!  I've got both kids packed already, they're all set to head to grandmas!  The hubs is sitting in the recliner watching golf, he doesn't seem to understand that when I say "lets be packed tonight" that I truly mean that!!!!  Ugh, what is wrong with men!  Alright, well I'm off to finish my ironing.... 

2 comments:

Liz said...

I bet you're so excited! This is a duh, but don't forget your camera! And more than one bathing suit. Other than that I think you're good...

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your vacation and look forward to seeing pics!! RELAX, the kids & dogs will be fine! :)