Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Jumbalaya

2 packages of Jumbalaya mix
2 packages of Kielbasa (sausage)

1. follow the instructions on the boxes..... this is as easy as it gets people! :-)

However.... I made an error when I grabbed my 2 boxes of mix..... and I'm gonna recommend this way to all my readers!

1 package of Jumbalaya mix
1 package of red beans & rice mix
(these are right next to each other on the shelf)

FANTASTIC!

Even my kids liked it!  Makes for great leftovers as well..... the way that I made this (doubled recipe) gave us dinner for like 3 or 4 nights.... I'm a night nurse so I try and make a large meal the night I go into work so that the boys will have things to eat for the next day or two!


3 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Yum! I need a new, quick dinner to try!

Adrienne said...

i wish my husband would eat sausage

Liz said...

we LOVE jambalaya over here. :) we make it with the zataran's mix, tomatoes and green chilis, chicken and New Orleans style sausage. Sooooo good. :)