Friday, November 6, 2009

I accept the challenge!

My friend Liz over at Love and Marriage has started the challenge of the 365 blog! Basically the name says it all.... blog for 365 days! Every day posting a blog. She got the idea from That Wife.... Check out both of their sites! So... here goes day #2! Yes that's right... I blogged yesterday....

Personally I think this will be a hard challenge... will I bore my readers? Will I slack from my family time? My school time? One hopes not and if it appears to be happening well then I'll just have to lose the challenge. But lets get one thing straight.... I.AM.NOT.A.QUITER!!!!! So please follow me on this journey and wish me luck!

Oh.... and there just may be a giveaway coming up soon!!!! :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

good luck with the challenge. I am sure you will come up with something to post about each day.

Stephanie said...

Good luck! You are braver than I am! I go through cycles of posting daily, but there are some days that I don't even look in the direction of the computer! I guess that's what prescheduled posts are for!! I know you can do it though and will be following!! :)

PS: left you a surprise on my blog today that will help get at least one post down! ;)

J said...

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll have a blast doing it too!!

Liz said...

Yay! I'm glad you will be joining me and keeping my motivated! Good luck!