Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life is Good

Yesterday I had my first test in my Pediatric course, scored a B... rockstar I am!
I came home from class & mowed the yard for the first time this season, oh how I'm not looking forward to having to keep up with the grass.
After mowing the husband and I had a few beers and threw washers while the kids collected rocks. Then we "hiked" to Burger King for dinner (I say "hike" because it's pretty much in our backyard! lol)

This morning we woke up to fabulous weather! Logan had a soccer game and scored 6 goals! He's definitely gonna be our star athlete!
Tonight we're heading out to the city to meet up with some friends, it's my besties birthday celebration, I can't wait! I'm in a dancing mood - watch out! Um yeah, my dancing skills aren't so hot... at one point my husband compared me to Elaine off of Seinfeld....
I swear that my dancing isn't that bad! LOL
As of right now, I'm sitting in my reclining lawn chair on my front porch watching Logan ride
his bike around with some kids from the neighborhood.
He went down all by himself and introduced himself... what a big guy!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend, I know I am!!!!!

No comments: