Saturday, July 31, 2010

a 2nd quick vacation

Today we are leaving (at some point) to head up to northern Iowa near Spirit Lake. Time to visit the in-laws. We'll be leaving to head back to KS Monday evening. I haven't been blogging lately and am considering stopping.... seems like the blogging ideas are few and far between, and the comments are evening farther!

On a side note, I managed to get a group of 30 together to walk/run in the Susan Komen Race for a Cure on August 8th! A friend of ours mom just passed away a little over 2 weeks ago from breast cancer so I'm having shirts made in honor of her. That's about all the excitement in my life right now.

Oh, and Mini #1 starts 1st grade on the 18th, and I start my senior semester on the 19th.... can't wait to freaking be done with school!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Looks like a great group!

I have gone through points when I wanted to stop blogging, too. It's a lot of work and time and it's difficult when you feel like no one is reading. I hope you find out what works for you.