- wake up to find the fan at the foot of my bed completely disassembled (we're talking in more pieces than they come in when you buy them)
- get yanked out of bed because "there are ants in the bed"
- wake up to find myself being stared at, then told to stay still, a spider is walking across my face
- get up around 5 am for a potty break only to find a man sleeping in my 5 year olds bed
- get woken up because there is a man with a very strong grip on my arm
- get woken up because someone is pulling my hair
- had a man running from room to room in the middle of the night
- seen a man getting dressed in the middle of the night because he was going to work, only to find him sleeping on the couch
- had someone searching frantically for my 5 year old all over the house, including under the beds (he was at his biological dad's house for the weekend)
- sitting and watching t.v. and suddenly hearing a scratching noise from the other side of my son's bedroom door
- hearing banging coming from my son's bedroom door
So this is my life, surrounded my sleep walking and sleep talking men. My baby is only 10 months old, so far he's just a lousy sleeper! Thankfully there is no talking or walking so I'm "free" for another year or so. Wish me luck that he doesn't follow in his father's footsteps!
On a completely different note, we are sitting here tonight watching a movie and one of the characters says a line out of a poem. Suddenly my husband goes on and repeats the entire poem,