Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wow

house hunting today was stressful, to say the least! We chose to look at 11 houses today and by the end of the day I'm not sure I remember what even half of the houses look like. On the disappointing side we had really hoped to move over to the Missouri side of the river and sadly that just isn't going to happen. We found only 1 house there that was remotely close to what we would like however my husband didn't like the backyard. In my opinion the house was amazing! Damn husbands! lol

Out of the 11 houses we kept 2 on our list but only 1 of those houses is move in ready. The other one sits on a 1.2 acre lot so it's hard to turn away from that one. The house is livable but there are a lot of things that we'd need to do to the home to make it like we would like, and of course those things cost money!

This Sunday we are off to look at the final 8 of our selections. I'm excited about these houses because most of them are fairly new, I'd say no older than 5 years.... wish us luck!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

House hunting- wow. Exciting and exhausting, eh?

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

11 houses in one day! I'm not surprised you're overwhelmed! Good luck on Sunday!