Monday, June 21, 2010

hello Monday

Ok my friends it's a new week, I'm feeling less moody and much more happy, and I'm ready to take on the week! We had a great weekend! Saturday morning we got up early and went to mini #1's t-ball game then we came home and packed our cooler & beach bag and headed to the Schlitterbaum! For those who don't know it's a HUGE water park! Well let me correct that, it is HUGE in other places just not ours. Ours is only 30% completed but it's still a lot of fun! We spent hours floating around the lazy river and the tourent river (a river that keeps waves going through it!) and mini #1 and the hubs went down the water slides time after time. There's was lots of fun had and lots of sun received! Then Sunday we picked up a grill for my dad, had a family nap, made some cookies, then headed over for a cook out at my parents house. There was delicious food (probably because I made the burgers! ha!) and great company. We also combined 2 family birthdays into our fathers day celebration so it was even more the merrier! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to bring on the week! :-)
p.s. sorry there's no pics, I slacked on the camera action the entire weekend!

No comments: