Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ideas?

I would love to have some sort of hobby.... I follow so many blogs and you ladies are amazingly creative! I envy you!

Anyone have any ideas on what a fairly easy hobby is to get started on? Can I make something and sell it on etsy or whatever that site is? (I'll be honest I've never even visited that site!)
Last night I told my son I was going for a jog, he got all upset because he thought I said I was going to go get a JOB! Poor kid! According to him he loves having me home all the time with him and his brother and he doesn't want me to go get a job. How sweet! Of course now I feel guilty because I can't be a stay at home mom forever and I'm currently applying for jobs! At least it's nice to know that my kids enjoy having me around!
So once again I ask, what is a fun hobby? Preferably something that a person with little talents can do! lol

2 comments:

Kora Bruce [Dixie Lust] said...

Hmmm. Do something with what you love. Find your passions (cooking, children, home decor) and try to find a hobby in that area. If you love the niche youre working in, you'll get pretty inspired!

kate said...

oh dear. i'm no help. i'm lacking when it comes to the hands on craft stuff. good luck in your search!