Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABC's of me

ABC's about me!!!!
come and join in the fun! :)


A: Age: 29
B: Bed size: King, and I doubt we'll ever go back to a Queen now!
C. Chore you hate: sweeping the floors... such an easy task but I'd rather clean bathrooms then sleep floors!
D. Dogs: 4, and sadly trying to find new homes for 2 of them....   
E. Essential start to your day: shower... seriously, I can't function unless I shower 
F. Favorite color: green
G. Gold or silver: white gold for jewelry.... house hold accessories: brushed nickel
H: Height: 5’6"
I: Instruments that you can play: clarinet and bass clarinet.... well at least I could 12 years ago!
J: Job title: RN - woo hoo! Love saying that!
K: Kids: 2 awesome boys, 1 horse, 4 dogs, 2 cats - yes, it's a zoo in my house
L: Live: the heart of the USA, Kansas
M: Mom’s name: Karen
N: Nicknames: mom, Kris, I used to be a Doodlebug but it's been years since I've heard that one
O: Overnight hospital stays: when I was 16 I got in a nasty horse riding accident which resulted in a life flight trip and 2 nights stay at a childrens hospital.  I've had to 2 kids so I've stayed overnight with them when they were born, and a few overnight stays due to Riley when he's been sick.
P: Pet peeve: do not pull out in front of me at the last minute, and then drive super slow.  Oh, and freaking text me back please!!!!
Q: Quote from a movie: the only one I can think of right now is cause I just watched Date Night, but, "shut your vagina", "I think we're gonna get whacked off"   I know, juvenile but still funny!
R: Righty or lefty: righty
S: Sibling: there are 4 of us, I have an older sister, and younger sister, and a younger brother
T: Time you wake up: depends on the day.... if Logan has school I'm up at 6:45am, if it's the weekend then I'm up whenever Riley decides it's time!
U: Underwear: definitely... I'm grossed out just thinking that people DON'T wear it! EW!
V: Vegetables you dislike: squash. yuck.
W: What makes you run late: my kids.  Seriously, sometimes I only give myself time to get ready and then I think I'm doing awesome, until I realize that I still have 2 little people to get ready and a million dogs to get out to pee & back inside
X: X-rays: lots.... remember above mentioned life flight... 
Y: Yummy food you make: I can't even begin to list this out... I'm gonna brag on myself, I rock in the kitchen! :)
Z: Zoo favorite animal: bears? lions? elephants? man that's tough to narrow it down to just ONE favorite!


(woah, sorry for the close up! lol)

1 comment:

Pink in a sea of blue said...

That was great. Gotta steal it! Lol! I am 5'6", love the color green and get up at 6:45 on school mornings, too.