Friday, March 11, 2011

more of our life in photos...

I got a lot of riding time in.... even though there's snow on the ground it was in the 50's and 60's quite often! 

we went bowling.... 

I went out to take care of horses one night during a blizzard (literally, a blizzard) 

it's possible that I should have paid more attention when backing out.... I found the biggest drift on the place.  Thank goodness for tractors & chains! 

Riley became obsessed with finding Logan's clothing and wearing them any way that he could figure out how! 

remember the puppy that was given to Logan? Well here she is! 

Riley being silly 

on one of my rides, this is what my horse did to himself.  All we did was "walk", he pranced.... dork 

Riley made sure to let me know what he thought about eating broccoli and rice! 

we hosted a Super Bowl party 


the puppy has adapted to our family well....

3 comments:

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Awww-The pup is adorable. I guess you just gotta love him huh? ;-)

The field trip looked fun. I actually kind of miss doing those with Megan. Teenagers really are no fun. :-O

And what the heck? Is your gelding still on grain or just feeling good in the nice weather? Hopefully he comes out of that and settles back into the nice, quiet horse you bought.

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Looks like life is fun for you right now! The puppy= cute! Your horse looks like you need to ride him more. :-) and i bet if you had more time that's exactly what you'd do too!

Kristen said...

I wish I had more time to ride! I just now got on this past weekend, it had been a month since the last time I rode. However that was also a month without grain and you could absolutely tell a difference!