Friday, April 17, 2009

bored with me???

I'm gonna have to find something interesting to write about it.... seems like blogging is getting boring, maybe it's just because my life isn't that exciting!
Here's a question. If you are driving down the road and a funeral procession is coming towards you, do you pull over and wait for it to pass? It seems like that would be the most respectful thing to do. Today I passed one and I didn't know what to do! I kept driving, slowly and more towards the curb than usual, and I kept watching in my rearview mirror to see what the people behind me were doing.... no one pulled over, everyone just followed my lead. So.... did I disrespect the family?

And for my happy post... tonight I'm going out with a couple of girls, doing a little shopping, dinner, & a movie. Here's the truth, I'm 27yrs old, and have NEVER done this sort of thing. Well atleast not in my adult life! How lame am I? I can't wait though, we're doing a little pre-cruise shopping! YAY! And speaking of cruise, I'd best get my ass in gear if I'm gonna be showing off any bikini's! I imagine I'll be the girl who wears shorts & tanks the entire time!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always pull over and wait. There have been many, many times when people will honk at me and pass me, but that's what I've always been told to do. NOW, I will tell you that one time the procession was SO long that I gave up and just started driving again!

Taryn said...

I have no idea what you should have done. Sorry . . . Sounds fine to me.

ReRe said...

i know in oklahoma, cops can pull you over and ticket you if you don't pull over. i don't know if that's the law or just "cop law."
so i always pull over.

Liz said...

Thanks for asking this question because I had no idea what to do either. I just keep driving normally.