Monday, April 13, 2009

feeling hopeless...

My hubby and I love to go driving in the country and look at houses.... about 2 months ago on one of our drives we passed a house that we absolutely fell in love with. So, we decided to sell our home in hopes of buying this amazing house. Well today we went and actually toured the amazing house, and now the once amazing house is absolutely incredible! 2200sq ft on one floor.... 4 bedrooms, the master suite was absolutely HUGE! Had an amazing bathroom and walk in closet.... love love LOVE the master. Every bedroom had a walk in closet (4 bedrooms total) and the 2nd bedroom had a full bath. Inground pool with a huge deck and beautiful fencing around the pool. Now for me, this next thing is the biggest selling point. I spent my childhood with horses, rodeo'd through high school and my young adulthood. So, this house came with 12 acres.... and sitting between the house and the fenced pasture was a 30x60 barn in immaculate condition.... absolute perfection! The house even had a chicken coop - once we move to the country I want chickens!!!!! :) Oh, and besides everything else, the house has a full basement and a 4-car garage... and is in the school district that we want... and is an unbelievable steal! It's a foreclosure so that always helps!

As we were touring the house, another family came through for a tour.... the house has been on the market since 02/27th, we were the 8th showing. I have a sinking feeling that the house won't be for sale by the time our house finally sells.... how horrible is that? You find your dream home, and it's just out of reach! You know what will happen.... next week we'll get an offer on our house, and it will be a week too late!

Isn't this home just amazing? And with all I described, would you believe that the house is selling for LESS than $200K!




4 comments:

Liz said...

Its great! I'm hoping for you to sell your house soon!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed that your house sells fast!

In With the Light said...

good luck! i hope it works out for you!

Taryn said...

Oh my- it sounds great. I would love chickens! I hope everything works out for you!