Sunday, April 5, 2009

tired... so tired

My baby had to go get his 6mo shots on Wednesday. Needless to say we ended up running a fever for 2 days, and for the last 4 days he's had constant diarrhea. My 5yr old spent the weekend with his bio-dad, I got woke up this morning at 7 with a phone call from the kiddo. Poor guy was crying saying he didn't feel good. I talked him down to normal and we hung up. 30 minutes later he called again so this time I just told his dad to bring him home. As they pulled up to the front of the house the poor child threw up everywhere. All day he's been running a fever. Then tonight his eye got this little blister looking thing... I left to go to the store, returned about 30 minutes later and this is what I found.


within 20 minutes this is what it looks like....


Now if you follow this blog at all, you'll remember back in February I wrote about how this same child had given himself a black eye during his nap time. I was so frustrated with him for lying to me and not telling me how he managed to give himself a black eye! Here's the picture from that incident....


They look pretty similar huh? I'm starting to believe that he was telling me the truth about not knowing where the "black eye" came from! Bad mom for not trusting my kid! So it looks like tomorrow I'll be taking the boys into the doctor to see what's going on. Lots of driving... joy!


On a separate note, I had a recent blog about how life gives us challenges. The current challenge is still rearing it's ugly head. Going for legal advice this week to make sure we're in the right, keep your fingers crossed. The stress is killing me right now, I'm ready for my vacation. Just a little over 2 months and I'll be cruising along the western Caribbean.... sounds so nice!

Hope everyone has a nice Monday!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hang in there girly. I hope the boys feel better soon. If you need anything give me a call!

Taryn said...

Oh no!! I hope everything is ok with the poor little guy. Keep us posted.