Sunday, October 4, 2009

yikes!

I move in 5 days!!!!! The hubs and I spent a good part of today in Nebraska Furniture Mart looking for a new bedroom set, dining room table, and a tv stand. It was a little hard to come up with even just 2 choices! Prices are just so ridiculously high and honestly the selections weren't great. We aren't real modern people but we aren't rustic either. Apparently there isn't much "in between"? We did narrow it down to 1 dining table but we had no luck with the rest. No biggie... we'll figure it out. Heck we've got 5 days what's the rush!!! :)

3 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I agree with the selection at NFM. It's either cheap both in price and quality or it's crazy expensive! They need more middle of the road things in my opinion! Have you checked Bassett for tables? I got mine there a few years ago and have been very pleased. They need to get an IKEA around here! I haven't even looked into where the closest one is.

PS I won't hold the Jayhawk thing against you! haha

Lucky in Love said...

Thinking of you and wishing you luck in your move!

Taryn said...

Oh man! Good luck on the move- you are going to be busy these next few days!!!