Monday, October 25, 2010

fAnTaStIc night!

I got to hang out with all the men in my life tonight, and no interruptions!  Well scratch that, 1 interruption with my older sister being a rude bitty, damn she can burst a person's bubble!  But no more about that for the night!  We had a great dinner, chicken & stuffing with mixed veggies... mmm mmm good!!!! Oh how I heart stuffing!  Pretty sure I could eat that stuff daily without anything else!  Then we finished up my 6 yr olds first report for school, it was about whales... btw, did you know whales have hair?  See, you really DO learn something every day!  Finished our night off with a completely dark house (minus the amazing halloween candles I made) and watched Garfield's Holiday movies.  Really, does it get any better? 

Oh and my friends, I graduate in something like 50 days now... it seems absolutely unbelievable but I am sooo sooo ready!!!!

have a great week!

p.s. these Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are gonna be the death of me!!! = )



5 comments:

Krista said...

HI Kristen...
So...I'm curious as to how you "found" me. Thanks for all the comments...I don't get that many and it's time I "met" you.

so glad you had a great night with your boys!

Shannon said...

Don't you love nights in like that :o)

Nicole said...

I love your decorations..great ideas!

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

The fact that I am now thinking about Dorie doing whale songs in Finding Nemo is a sign of insanity, right? I loved those reports, they were so easy! Only then we only had like an encyclopedia to copy from, so all the reports were the same. I wonder how it is now, with the entire Internet of misinformation out there! Go whales!

Nicole said...

Thanks for my comment and following me. I enejoy reading your blog. :) Happy Halloween!