Monday, April 25, 2011

a night on the town

Sage and I rarely get out with our friends and with no kids..... A couple of weeks ago some of my childhood friends had their birthday celebration.... Happy Belated Birthday post to Jen and Court, my most favorite set of twins EVER! :-)  So we had a good time and we were even home at a decent hour.  But here was my least favorite part of the night...... prepare yourself for this because it's about to get ugly in here....








the ladies bathroom in the bar we were at.......


N.A.S.T.Y.

I'd rather pee outside, maybe even in a pile of poison ivy, then have to pee in this place....


(btw, like my new top? Love it!!!!)

After the night was ending Sage and I were making the hike back to where we parked... we felt as if maybe we should try and be picking up a working girl? I mean seriously, every girl that was standing around looked as if they were advertising themselves, so here was my attempt to fit in.
(hehe! and I'm completely sober btw, just a little dorky!)


Here are a couple of normal shots from the night of me and Jen, well, one normal and one of us acting completely normal! lol





2 comments:

Biz Dickmeyer said...

I need your address to send you your spring fling gift. Email me your address at thedickmeyers@yahoo.com

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

Shudder, bar bathrooms are THE WORST! I am always so careful not to break the seal. Or at least drink enough where I don't care.

Your top is cute, you look great!