Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tonight's Dinner

I saw this recipe on someone else's blog yesterday and decided to try it. Unfortunately I can't remember who's blog it came from, so I apologize for not giving you credit! Also, I'm not real "blog smart" so I'll have to type out the recipe instead of adding the attachment!

I made this dinner tonight, it was SOOOOO delicious! I of course did NOT tell hubby that it had artichokes in it until after he told me how good it was! You should definitely try it! I personally am not a big fan of artichokes and I still loved it!

Artichoke Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
15oz can of artichoke hearts
1/2c sour cream
1/2c mayo
3/4c grated parmesan cheese
1 pinch of garlic pepper
bread crumbs
paprika

Preheat oven to 375. Mix sour cream, mayo, parmesan cheese, and garlic pepper together. Chop artichoke hearts and combine with mixture. Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper, then place in a greased pan. Poor mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika. Bake for 30 minutes.

I made this with egg noodles, absolutely delicious! Enjoy!

ALSO, I made some changes to the recipe, those came from the readers ratings of the recipe on http://www.allrecipe.com/






No comments: