Friday, May 1, 2009

MIA

I'M BACK!!!!!  Seems like we've had nothing but rain or storms here.  Last Saturday night, or maybe it was Sunday?, was the first round of storms, and I'm sad to say, we lost our computer.... actually more angry about that because I'd just finished paying the damn thing off!  So, hubby got the brilliant idea of going out and buying a new computer.... not just a computer, but a Mac laptop.  So I'm learning how to use a laptop, I miss my mouse (and once I get smart enough I'll have the wireless mouse working), I no longer have internet explorer, or word, so it's all new!!!  Hang in there and give me time, I'll be back with something interesting soon, I'm sure of it!!!!!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Good luck- switching to a Mac is tough. I did it a few years ago. There are good things about both PCs and Macs. I hated that feeling for the first few weeks where I felt totally lost on my own computer! Good luck!

Kristen said...

Taryn which do you like best? So far I'm loving the Mac, though I miss the familiarity of my PC!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you last week wondering where you had been! Welcome back. :)