Saturday, May 30, 2009

yay for weekends

Not much to really write about but I'm bored so I figured I'd do a new post!  Lucky for you guys! lol  

#1:  Baby boy is finally starting to feel better!  Which means mommy is finally getting some more sleep at night!  YAY!

#2:  This is my last weekend in KS!!!!  This time next Saturday I'll be in a plane flying to Miami and getting ready to spend the entire week on a cruise ship!!!!  Hello beach, sun, and fruity drinks with umbrellas in them!

#3:  My parents come home in 2 days from Hawaii, I can't wait to see them again and see all of the pictures!

#4:  Yesterday was hot as could be!  Only in KS do we go from 60's and the next day 94!!!

#5:  Hubs and I have found another house and fell in love - again... when will we learn to quit shopping for a new house?  We need to sell ours first!  Anyone want to move to KS?  :)

#6:  Tonight we're heading to an outdoors concert... it's a small band but it's outdoors and there are water fountains all around, the fun kind that shoot out of the ground and kids love to run across... should be lots of fun!

#7:  Not sure I have a #7.... hmm... ah yes, I got my hair done yesterday... not sure that I'm loving it though.  Gotta shower today and decide if I'm gonna have to have it redone...  and I tanned yesterday, fried hardcore... damn.

Alright so I'm done with my numbering!!!!  Hope everyone has a nice weekend, I'm hoping to get the final shopping done for our vacation and other than that, relax!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh dear- bad hair and over tan? You could just trim your hair every 6 months like me and never go tanning to preserve your paleness- they you won't have these problems! = ) jk. But seriously- I am kinda pathetic in the hair and skin department.

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Enjoy the cruise!! Fun!! I tagged you on my blog. :)