Friday, May 7, 2010

Life is Great!


Life is fabulous! My husband is such a good man and my boys are great. I know I say this type of stuff a lot but that's good right? Happiness couldn't feel better! I stayed up late last night studying and baking a cake. My son's school is having a end-of-the-year carnival tonight so they do a cake walk. Basically it's like musical chairs, you walk around while the music plays and when it stops you stop on a number. If that number gets pulled out of a hat then you win a cake! (this was my favorite game when I was little!) So I made a cake in the shape of a #1 and wrote "GO LIONS" on it... mini #1 thinks I'm the coolest mom!
Then I woke up this morning, went and took a test (which I passed!), went and rode my fabulous horse, picked up mini #2, went and watched mini #1 at his field day (man that wind was cold!), came home to enjoy some yummy avocados & tomatoes for lunch, and now catching up on my DVR.
Tonight we're heading to the school carnival and then off to my parents house for my older sister's birthday dinner. The rest of the weekend is bound to be a blast, I can't wait to share photos and all the exciting details but you'll have to wait until Sunday (at the earliest!).

Don't you just love this time of year? The sun is out, everything is green, we can all work off this spring fever! Any winter blues are finally gone!

I leave you on this beautiful Friday with some of my favorite pictures of my husband and I!





No comments: