Monday, November 29, 2010

this is what happens...

when your 2 year old takes your phone!
Riley kept saying, "I see baby?"  meaning he wanted to look at the camera on my phone and see himself....




this little man is getting so smart!  It makes me sad how quickly these little guys grow up!
He has officially mastered the use of the word "NO"
it was cute for about 2 weeks, but now that he uses it at the appropriate times, not so cute.
he can pull his pants up... I know that seems silly and like a "duh" thing but seriously, it's a milestone!
now if only we could get this kiddo to eat like a normal person.
he doesn't like much, there are times I swear he only eats breakfast.  
no matter what you make him, he'll shoot it down
any of you mom's got ideas?  
Luckily he's gaining weight and growing like he's supposed to, our pediatrician says not to worry about it but still... it's my job to worry!  :-)

4 comments:

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

As long as he gets the right nutrition, he's good to go, right?

I've taken worse pictures. Save these for when he becomes the next Ansel Addams.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

I'm with Stephanie and the doctor...

Maybe a good quality multi-vitamin?

I have missed a ton over here the last couple of weeks.

It think that little overo is adorable. He has my favorite overo markings. Did you buy him? Really, SDCowgirl is right....a good, gentle horse is never 'ugly'. ;-)

Shannon said...

Jaden is the same way with food! If it's not mac 'n cheese or applesauce, GOOD LUCK! Check out this blog: http://gigglesgalorenmore.blogspot.com/
She does a "muffin tin Monday" each week and it looks like something picky eaters would like! I've yet to try it with J but want to!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are too funny, he's such a cutie! I don't have kids of my own, but I remember when my little cousins reached the "no!" stage... it was definitely an adventure, haha!