Thursday, December 3, 2009

200

My 200th Post came and went and I didn't even notice it! So far this blogging journey of mine has been enjoyable, sometimes I don't think I have anything to write about... like now.... and other times I feel as if I have so much to say that I just babble on and on!

I think my goal for this month is to get 40 followers, just 9 more! Come on friends, refer me to others! Who wouldn't want to follow this blog, what with the amazing writing skills, the witty comments, the incredible sarcasm, those who aren't following me are just missing out! You're life isn't complete without me! (well maybe I'm exaggerating there, but only a little, right?!)

Here is what I originally wanted this post to be about.

I miss this....



Is it ridiculous that I'm ready for summer already? How about the fact that I'd love to live this fantasy life all the time. You know when you're on a cruise ship and everyone meets your every single need? Food is available at all possible times. You get to see 3 different countries. Snorkeling, kayaking, repelling, para-sailing.... ah yes, those were the days! Granted I did miss my kids a ton while we were gone! Maybe next time I'll just bring them and send them to the daycare? lol I know, not very nice!

This coming summer I think we'll only leave for 3-4 days, definitely heading to the beach though. I think the beach is where I was destined to be and somehow my life went down another road and I got placed in KS.... yup, about as far from the beach as you can get!

4 comments:

J said...

I love your blog!! : D Congrats on hitting the 200 mark!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss summer already or even fall...I hate winter!

Anonymous said...

my hubby and I try to take a winter vacation! We are both so busy in the summer for work, it usually works out better!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on hitting 200 posts! I'm trying to get to 30 followers and struggling to get there. Good luck on getting to 40, I'm pulling for you and will definitely sends folks your way!