Saturday, December 19, 2009

tonight's the night!

That's right!!! It's our holiday/housewarming party!!!! And I'm a failure... that's right, I didn't get my bedroom painted. But in my defense, my bed is too big to move by myself so that's my excuse for not getting it done! I did stay up last night and make about 9 dozen cookies, 2 things of tortilla roll-ups, shrimp dip, and some party mix! Yes, I'll be sharing photos and recipes! I've still got some more cookies to make and some meatballs, and an ENTIRE house to clean! Anyone want to come help????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, well I say you still accomplished lots. Have fun tonight!

Adrienne said...

you got most of it done. you did great. I would have never gotten all that done. and whos gonna see your room anyways.

J said...

Woohoo!! I can't wait to see pics!!! Have a great time tonight!!

Annie said...

i hope you got the house all cleaned up hun!!
i'm sure the party was a great success!
you will have to show us pics!!