Friday, December 18, 2009

Hair

Should boys be allowed to have long hair? Can girls have short hair? There is a school that has suspended a 4 year old boy because his hair is too long. The school board has allowed the boy to return to school but he is not allowed to be with his friends or class. Are you kidding me? I can understand a school not wanting to have "freaky" looking kids but does a child having long hair classify them as a freak? You can see the video for this story here. What are your opinions on hair styles being included in a dress code?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

um, you made me smile BIG TIME!! especially w the quote...lmao!! love it. thanks for your kind words! :)

Adrienne said...

as a hair dresser I see both boys with long hair and girls with short hair. i don't agree with society that boys have short hair and girls have long hair.

J said...

I've seen this story and was not impressed. I don't think it's the schools decision, I think it's the parents. It really annoys me!!

Unknown said...

Wow - I can't believe that story. I don't think there is any problem with boys having long hair!