Saturday, December 26, 2009

quick xmas recap

Wednesday night: Trans-Siberian Orchestra with the entire family, so very fun!!! Also around 2 am the in-laws showed up at our house

Thursday: I had my 3 nieces at my house all day. Cooked a Christmas dinner, ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole..... church at 5:30 where the oldest kiddo sang. Home to get settled in and ready for Santa!!!! Oh, and the beginning of our blizzard

Friday: Up early, STILL SNOWING!!!! At this point we had like a foot of snow! Unwrapped presents, hung out with the in-laws. Packed up and headed to my parents house for Christmas there... good times! Hello new Chi and a new Gucci purse!!!! Oh and my sis got me the coolest colanders that fit just perfect with my kitchen!

Saturday: I'm starting to feel sick, slept most of the morning and early afternoon. In-laws left to go hang with their friends, they'll be home once the bars close! We headed out to Dick's and got a GREAT deal on a treadmill! I'm super excited to start using it and finally get rid of this horrible fat!

I'll post some pictures later of the holiday festivities! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Oh and btw, it is STILL snowing here! 3 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

We were trying to fly out of town in all the snow! Let's say I wasn't so happy to see a white Christmas! Sounds like you guys had a good holiday!

Anonymous said...

The snow is crazy. We couldn't keep up with the shoveling! Hope you all had a great Xmas!

Lucky in Love said...

A treadmill! How fantastic!! Good luck with that and I hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

I love my Chi! I can't imagine life without it. :) Hope you enjoy yours just as much!