Friday, December 4, 2009

Wild Friday Night!

Here is the crazy bunch that I'm spending my Friday night with!
My 3 nieces are spending the night with us, we had a delicious dinner, we're watching Harry Potter, and once I'm done here we're going to make some cookies!
Gotta love how Sage is showing the kids to lick a knife! Great role model babe!

Here's dinner:
it's a Sausage Breakfast Casserole

4TBSP melted butter
24oz frozen hashbrowns
9 eggs, slightly beaten
3/4 c milk
8oz shredded cheddar cheese
1lb sausage, cut/crumbled

Preheat oven to 350
place sausage in a well buttered 9x12 casserole dish
combine milk & melted butter with the beaten eggs
poor mixture over sausage
cover with hashbrowns
top with cheese
Bake for 1 hour

2 comments:

Annie said...

yum, breakfast for dinner! delish!
hope ya'll have a great time!!

J said...

Looks like a fun night!! I love breakfast for dinner. : )