Sunday, December 6, 2009

procrastination

I have a test tomorrow.... I'm studying now (8:30pm) Don't get me wrong, I've studied here and there since last week and some over the weekend, but I'm finally getting hard core. I'm listening to a lecture, trying to refresh my memory, though since I'm listening to the lecture and writing a blog at the same time it probably isn't doing me much good! lol

This has been a great weekend for me, lots of cooking/baking which is always fun! I made some delicious pork chops for dinner tonight, used a honey & brown sugar topping. If anyone is interested in the recipe just let me know! Also made a fabulous breakfast Saturday morning. I'll post that recipe with the photos tomorrow, just don't have time to upload photos tonight. Also went ice skating last night... so so so much fun! (and cold!)

BTW, it's snowing here.... blah!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

You need to rub off on me with the whole studing. I have really been slacking this semster. Finals are this week. I know I am passing one class, but not so sure about the other.
Good Luck on your test.

J said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend to me, who would want to study after that!!

So glad you loved the cookies!!! We're the same with the Hallmark ornaments too, everyone gets one in their stockings...hehe. I love Christmas!! : D

Anonymous said...

oooh send me the recipe please :)