Tuesday, December 15, 2009

what a day!

Impulse should be my middle name, or at least my nickname. Yesterday I decided that we should throw a holiday/house warming party this Saturday - yes, this Saturday! I have this issue with everything being perfect which means that I spent today painting.... at this very moment I'm waiting for a coat of paint to dry so that I can finish up that room. Tomorrow: more painting is on the agenda! I really want to get the entire first floor painted before the party which leaves me with my bedroom & the laundry room. Once that is done I'll just have the upstairs left, "just" being 3 bedrooms and a bathroom! Yikes!

So, that's been my day. Oh and the kiddo had his Christmas program tonight, he was so cute! Pics of the house makeovers and kiddo's play to come soon!

3 comments:

J said...

Those are the best kinds of parties!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Adrienne said...

wow your crazy to have to get everything done before teh party. it will look great though and you will feel better. good luck

Unknown said...

You must be crazy! Good luck getting everything done in time, can't wait to see pictures!