Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I just want to vent...

I am so f-ing tired of people. I think it's becoming people in general. But I'm tired of "friends" being so fake. Maybe it's PMS, I don't know, but man I'm irritated! A friend of mine is throwing a jewelry party, she invited mutual friends of ours including my bestie, but didn't invite me.... which I found sorta strange. So I of course question her to see if she's upset with me, and the answer I get was "I'm not mad at you, I didn't invite you because you don't wear the jewelry so why would send an invite. Nothing to be mad about". Sorta sounds like BS to me. And seriously, we're friends, who cares if you think I won't/don't wear the jewelry, maybe I would have enjoyed a couple of hours with the girls! And might I add, I have bought her jewelry before and I wear it frequently! My need to move and meet new people and "start a new life" is growing stronger. I'll be honest, I don't enjoy going to a store and seeing a familiar face around every corner. Maybe if those people were trustworthy people it would be different. I'm ready to get more friends who have families, who are family oriented, whose families come first before going out and partying. I can't even tell you how many people have conveniently become busy since we had our baby, so busy that we haven't seen them in 6 months, that they have never seen our baby. That just pisses me off beyond belief. People who have been our friends for 15+ years..... it's ridiculous.

So ok, there it is, I've vented and bitched, and I feel a little bit better! Thanks for listening!

This pic represents pretty much how I'm feeling!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. My hubby & I went thru the same situation with shady friends after we started a family. I'm from here, so I understand the familiar face thing, it gets old.